Not logged in
Home » Categories » Kits and PartsBatteries & ChargersBearingsBuilding MaterialsConnectors & SwitchesElectronicsGift CertificatesWheels & HubsMotors & MountsPulleys & BeltsRadio EquipmentServos & MountsTools & FastenersWeapon SystemsClearance!
• This D2822/17 Brushless Outrunner is what we use in the Viper Vertical and Horizontal Spinner Add-Ons. Its size and power make it ideal for antweight robot weapons.
• This Brushless Inrunner is what we use in the Beater Bar Electronics. Its size and power make it ideal for beetleweight robot weapons (and aggressively ambitious for antweight weapons!)
• With an inrunner, you don't have to worry about wires getting caught by a spinning outer can.
FingerTech's Gold Spark motors are great for hobby use and in competition robots such as mini-sumo and line following. If your application will be close to or exceeding the specified torque limits, check out our Silver Spark motors.
• The extra-long 3mm shaft is triple-supported internally so that wheels can be mounted directly.
• All-metal spur gear reduction gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
• 9 different gear ratios for a wide range of rpm and torque to choose from (see details).
• Only 28grams (0.99oz).
The Silver Spark line of motors has the same 16mm diameter as the Gold Sparks, but the gears are a larger pitch. This means less worrying about stripping teeth in your bigger or heavier applications!
• Extra-long 3mm shaft for mounting wheels directly with the option to use a bearing block for support on the wheel's far side.
• Same 11mm face mount pattern as Gold Spark motors.
• All-metal spur gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
• 9 different gear ratios for a wide range of rpm and torque to choose from. One twice as fast, and one twice as slow as the Gold Sparks!
• Weights from 28 - 32grams (0.99 - 1.13oz). (see details)
• This bearing block can be used as a motor mount for 16mm gearmotors (such as our Spark motors) or as a simple bearing block for a 3mm shaft.
• The bearing works with the Spark Motors by aligning the mounting holes to the Spark mounting holes and offers additional shaft support.
These anodized 6061 aluminum Flat Motor Mounts are used to face-mount motors to flat robot sides.
• Includes a pair of mounts with countersunk mounting holes.
• 11mm hole pattern for Antweight motors like Gold Spark, Silver Spark, etc.
• 17mm hole pattern for Beetleweight motors like Kitbots 1000RPM, etc.