Not logged in
Home » Categories » Kits and PartsBatteries & ChargersBearingsBuilding MaterialsConnectors & SwitchesElectronicsGift CertificatesWheels & HubsMotors & MountsPulleys & BeltsRadio EquipmentServos & MountsTools & FastenersWeapon SystemsClearance!
FingerTech's Blade Hub is the best way to attach a blade to a shaft. It uses a flange nut to hold the blade tightly, meaning you can use off-the-shelf sawblades without needing to drill screw holes into hardened steel! Custom blades can be made stronger by not having those same mounting screw holes.
• The stepped design allows use of blades with different bore sizes (10mm, 16mm (5/8in), and 20mm).
• A clamp mount with two screws attaches the hub to your weapon motor shaft. (Remember to apply thread-lock.) (This replaces the 8-32 setscrew in the previous version.)
• The hub has a 6-32 threaded hole so that your horizontal spinner robot can rest on a screw head and not be pulled in different directions when the blade spins. Also useful for supporting the hub's far side in vertical spinners.
• Add a vicious horizontal spinner weapon to your Viper Combat Robot!
• High-speed brushless motor and controller plus a FingerTech Blade Hub.
• Mounts on the existing Viper Combat Robot. (Requires modifying the original plastic armor, or buy a new set here: Horizontal Spinner Armor Set)
• No soldering required!
(Blade not included. Shown with Titanium 6-inch Weapon Blade)
This version of the Vertical Spinner Add-On has been discontinued. Watch for the new version, coming soon!
• Add a vicious vertical spinner weapon to your Viper Combat Robot!
• Mounts on the existing Viper Combat Robot. (Requires modifying the original plastic armor, or buy a new set here: Vertical Spinner Armor Set)
(Blade not included. Shown with Titanium 2-inch Weapon Blade)
This style of blade has been discontinued. Check out the new 3.5" version!
• This small weapon bar is ideal for small vertical spinners.
• Mounts with the FingerTech Blade Hub.
• This asymmetric Gr5 titanium weapon bar is ideal for vertical spinners. Use single, or stack two or more for a wider bite!
• Includes a 4-hole screw pattern that can be used with the Blade Hub or with your own custom hub.
• 2019 BattleBots™ competitor Bloodsport was sponsored by FingerTech Robotics and boasts an iconic horizontal weapon bar. After receiving requests from fans to supply insect-sized weapon bars, team BNS turned to us for an antweight-scaled version of their 52lb, 48inch S7 tool steel monster!
• Own your very own Special Edition Bloodsport Bar, laser cut from 3.78mm (0.15in) AR400 steel.
• Diameter of 15.24cm (6in) tip-to-tip fits perfectly onto our FingerTech Blade Hub.
• This double-sided titanium weapon bar can be used for horizontal spinners or really big "Nightmare"-style vertical spinners
This blade has been replaced by our 6-inch titanium weapon bar!
• Want to really take a bite out of your opponents? The carbide teeth on this blade will cut through nearly any armor!
• 6" diameter, 5/8" bore. Pairs with the FingerTech Blade Hub.
Destroy the competition with FingerTech's new Beater Bar! Developed and used by two #1 ranked robots (from USA and Canada), this weapon really packs a punch!
See our Beater Bar Electronics for a perfectly matched motor/ESC combo.
This Brushless Motor and ESC combo are perfect for spinning the FingerTech Beater Bar. Can be run on 7.4V or 11.1V for up to 15k RPM! Includes motor, mount, speed controller, and S3M pulley/belt.
• This Brushless Inrunner is what we use in the Beater Bar Electronics. Its size and power make it ideal for beetleweight robot weapons (and aggressively ambitious for antweight weapons!)
• With an inrunner, you don't have to worry about wires getting caught by a spinning outer can.
Replacement Delrin Flange for the FingerTech Beater Bar.
Replacement shaft and locknut for the FingerTech Beater Bar.
This Grade 8 hardware has 25% higher strength than Grade 5 (150,000psi vs 120,000psi).