These anodized 6061 aluminum Flat Motor Mounts are used to face-mount motors to flat robot sides.
- Sold in pairs
- Width: 38.1mm (1.5in)
- Height: 31.75mm (1.25in)
- Thickness: 1.63mm (0.06in)
- 11mm hole pattern for Antweight motors such as Gold Spark
, Silver Spark
, etc. Uses 2-56 button head screws.
- 17mm hole pattern for Beetleweight motors such as Kitbots 1000RPM
, etc. Uses M3 countersunk screws.
- 18mm hole pattern (not pictured, new revision) for Beetleweight motors such as BotKits 22mm DC Motor
, etc Uses M2x0.4 countersunk screws.
- Four mounting holes can use #4 - #6 screws
- Weight: 4.4grams (0.15oz) each
- Screws not included. Use 2-56x1/8" screws
for Spark motors.