• Exactly what your bots need! Lithium Polymer (lipoly) batteries are very lightweight cells, but have a greater power density than NiCads and NiMH.
• Lipoly chemistry can supply its rated current for longer than NiMH or NiCad equivalents, which means your weapon and drive will go full-power for longer, rather than sagging voltage as it discharges.
• These cells have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• LiPoly cells do not develop bad memory during charging.
- Configuration: 2S (7.4V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Mating connector: JST
- Balance connector on every size for ensuring packs are at their best before an event!
- Max charge rate: 2C (2x the pack mAh rating) - the B6 Pro Charger and 12V Power Supply are a great charging solution.
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (6.6V for a 2S pack). We sell Lipo Low Voltage Alarms to give an audible warning when the pack reaches this limit.
Dimensions below include folded wires and "bumps" in the heatshrink. These are usable dimensions, not the slimmest or average size!
||Maximum current discharge:
(Burst is for 15 seconds)
(W x L x H)
|45C Cont (5.4A), 90C Burst (10.8A)
25C Cont (4.5A), 40C Burst (7.2A)
35C Cont (8.8A), 70C Burst (17.5A)
45C Cont (13.5A), 90C Burst (27A)
45C Cont (16.2A), 90C Burst (32.4A)
45C Cont (20.25A), 90C Burst (40.5A)
|19 x 28 x 15.5mm
20 x 37 x 13mm
21 x 43 x 13mm
19 x 50 x 14mm
32 x 59 x 12mm
32 x 59 x 13mm
|11 grams (0.39oz)
14 grams (0.49oz)
16 grams (0.56oz)
19 grams (0.67oz)
25 grams (0.88oz)
29 grams (1.02oz)