• What could be worse than showing up at an event only to find your transmitter batteries are dead! Replace those old AAs with a high-capacity lipoly pack and never worry again!
• This pack fits perfectly into the 8xAA battery compartment of our T6A transmitters and will last multiple events before needing a recharge.
• Includes the female connector to solder into your transmitter.
• LiPoly cells do not develop bad memory during charging.
- Voltage: 11.1V (3S configuration)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire
- Capacity: 1450mAh
- Max charge rate: 1C (1.45A)
- Size: 93x40x14mm (3.7x1.6x0.6in)
- Weight: 100grams (3.5oz)
- Includes Female JST-XH Plug for soldering in your transmitter
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (9.9V for a 3S pack). The power LED on the transmitter will turn from green to yellow to red as the pack discharges. Charge when it turns red.
-If purchasing 1 or 2 lipoly batteries and no electronic products (no ESCs, LEDs, motors, receivers, etc), you must choose shipping methods UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, or DHL Express.
-If purchasing greater than 2 batteries and no electronics products (no ESCs, LEDs, motors, receivers, etc), you must choose UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. (Inside Canada can also choose Canada Post Ground - Expedited or Regular.)
-If you want to use any other methods (still not including Canada Post), add one Power LED (or other electronic item) per lipo battery and we can legally ship "packed with equipment" which does not have these limits.
-If you live outside Canada, "Canada Post Small Packet Air" is NOT allowed, no matter what. We recommend DHL Expedited - it's the cheapest of the fast methods.