• Want that transmitter's throttle stick changed to spring return, but don't
want to send the transmitter back to the factory and pay them to do it? We hear you!
• Buy this transmitter spring kit and DIY for cheap!
• Includes the plastic arm for the T6A transmitter
, but if you email us
we can make arms for any gimbal. (We also have the DX5e in stock as well, make a note in the Additional Comments section during checkout if you want this one.)
Instructions for changing a ratchet stick to spring-return
1. Open your transmitter and locate the ratchet arm.
2. Unscrew the ratchet arm.
You can screw it back on pointing downwards so it stays in the transmitter if you ever want to change it back.
3. Insert the new plastic arm on the gimbal.
4. Attach the spring to the bottom plastic hook, then pull it onto the plastic arm.
5. That's it!