• Another super useful product from FingerTech Robotics; Mini Quick-Disconnect Motor Connectors!
• In combat, drive motors get wrecked all the time. You don't want to have to be soldering in the pits! Use our MiniQD Connectors and swapping motors becomes easy.
• MiniQD Connectors are designed to fit perfectly onto the solder tabs of 16mm Spark gearmotors (or any FK-050 clones). They click into place and will stay on even if your robot is bouncing around the arena!
Accepts wire size: 22-28gauge solid or stranded wire
Dimensions (each): 8.9 x 2.5 x 1.1mm (0.35 x 0.10 x 0.04in)
Weight (pair): 0.20grams (0.007oz) with heatshrink
Installs with common servo Crimping Tool
Available in packs of 2 pairs, 10 pairs, and 50 pairs!
1. Strip insulation back 3.5mm (0.14in).
2. Twist stranded wires before insertion. Tinning with solder is even better.
3. Line up wire with flat edge and crimp. It might take another crimp farther up to make sure the whole connector is closed properly.
4. (Optional) Solder the joint.
5. Cover with heatshrink and shrink with heat gun.