New Red-Green-Blue color cycling LED!
• Most events require clearly visible power indicator LEDs to know if your robot is on or off. These make it simple by plugging right into your receiver!
• The Superbright LEDs are highly visible and come in
five six colors: Red, White, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Multi-Color!
• Includes a panel mount clip for easy installation.
Voltage: 3mm Superbright LEDs have built-in resistors for operating at 3-12V. (Most receivers will be at 5V.)
Colors: Red, White, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Multi-color - heat shrink indicates LED color (Multi-Color is grey)
Length: 15cm of 20gauge wire
Panel-mount Clip hole diameter: 3/16in or 4mm drill bit
Panel-mount Clip panel thickness: 1.6mm (0.0625in) max (thicker panels can be counterbored to the right size)
Weight: 2.3grams (0.08oz)
- Drill a 3/16in (or 4mm) hole in your panel. If the panel is thicker than 1/16in (1.6mm), use a larger drill bit to counterbore the material down to the proper thickness.
- Insert the Clip into the panel.
- Press the LED into the Clip until it clicks.
- Plug connector into your receiver (black Ground wire towards the outside of the case).
Most receivers run off a BEC from the main battery (for example, the tinyESC motor controllers supply 5V to the receiver), but if your receiver has a separate battery pack, running this LED off the receiver will *not* indicate if the robot's main power is on or off. In that case, you would need to have an LED wired to your main battery.