• Exactly what your bots need! Lithium Polymer (lipoly) batteries are very lightweight cells, but have a greater power density than NiCads and NiMH.
• Lipoly chemistry can supply its rated current for longer than NiMH or NiCad equivalents, which means your weapon and drive will go full-power for longer, rather than sagging voltage as it discharges.
• These cells have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• LiPoly cells do not develop bad memory during charging.
- Configuration: 3S (11.1V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Mating connector: JST (XT60 for 850mAh and 1000mAh)
- Balance connector on every size for ensuring packs are at their best before an event!
- Max charge rate: 2C (2x the pack mAh rating) - the B6 Pro Charger and 12V Power Supply are a great charging solution.
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (9.9V for a 3S pack). We sell Lipo Low Voltage Alarms to give an audible warning when the pack reaches this limit.
Add 5mm to the length where the wires exit. Below are usable dimensions, not the slimmest or average size!
|Capacity: ||Maximum current discharge:|
(Burst is for 15 seconds)
(W x L x H)
|25C Cont (3A), 40C Burst (4.8A)|
45C Cont (8.1A), 90C Burst (16.2A)
35C Cont (8.8A), 70C Burst (17.5A)
45C Cont (13.5A), 90C Burst (27A)
45C Cont (16.2A), 90C Burst (32.4A)
45C Cont (20.3A), 90C Burst (40.5A)
45C Cont (38.3A), 90C Burst (76.5A)
45C Cont (45.0A), 90C Burst (90.0A)
|19 x 25 x 23mm|
20 x 35 x 18mm
21 x 40 x 17mm
18 x 45 x 20mm
31 x 55 x 15mm
32 x 53 x 15mm
31 x 56 x 22mm
35 x 68 x 18mm
|15 grams (0.53oz)|
20 grams (0.71oz)
23 grams (0.81oz)
26 grams (0.95oz)
35 grams (1.23oz)
40 grams (1.41oz)
69 grams (2.43oz)
79 grams (2.79oz)
-If purchasing 1 or 2 lipoly batteries and no electronic products (no ESCs, LEDs, motors, receivers, etc), you must choose shipping methods UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, or DHL Express.
-If purchasing greater than 2 batteries and no electronics products (no ESCs, LEDs, motors, receivers, etc), you must choose UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. (Inside Canada can also choose Canada Post Ground - Expedited or Regular.)
-If you want to use any other methods (still not including Canada Post), add one Power LED (or other electronic item) per lipo battery and we can legally ship "packed with equipment" which does not have these limits.