• Exactly what your bots need! Lithium Polymer (lipoly) batteries are very lightweight cells, but have a greater power density than NiCads and NiMH.
• Lipoly chemistry can supply its rated current for longer than NiMH or NiCad equivalents, which means your weapon and drive will go full-power for longer, rather than sagging voltage as it discharges.
• These cells have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• LiPoly cells do not develop bad memory during charging.
- Configuration: 3S (11.1V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Mating connector: JST
- Balance connector on every size for ensuring packs are at their best before an event!
- Max charge rate: 2C (2x the pack mAh rating) - the B6 Pro Charger
and 12V Power Supply
are a great charging solution.
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (9.9V for a 3S pack). We sell Lipo Low Voltage Alarms
to give an audible warning when the pack reaches this limit.
Dimensions below include folded wires and "bumps" in the heatshrink. These are usable
dimensions, not the slimmest or average size!
||Maximum current discharge:
(Burst is for 15 seconds)
(W x L x H)
|25C Cont (3.0A), 40C Burst (4.8A)
45C Cont (8.1A), 90C Burst (16.2A)
35C Cont (8.8A), 70C Burst (17.5A)
45C Cont (13.5A), 90C Burst (27A)
45C Cont (16.2A), 90C Burst (32.4A)
45C Cont (20.25A), 90C Burst (40.5A)
|19 x 28 x 23mm
20 x 38 x 18mm
21 x 44 x 17mm
19 x 50 x 20mm
31 x 60 x 15mm
32 x 60 x 15mm
|15 grams (0.53oz)
20 grams (0.71oz)
23 grams (0.81oz)
27 grams (0.95oz)
35 grams (1.23oz)
40 grams (1.41oz)