FingerTech tinyESCs pack the most power into the smallest package! Don't sacrifice space and weight on bulky motor controllers - tinyESCs are what the champions use!
Version 2.3 now with 50% higher continuous-current capacity! Thicker pcb traces shunt heat away from the driver chip faster - meaning you can run larger motors!
• Bi-directional brushed motor controller.
• Ultra-compact and lightweight.
• Undervoltage, overcurrent, overtemp protection.
• Internal BEC (battery eliminator circuit) provides 5V to receiver - no extra receiver battery required!
• Calibrate function allows precision driving.
• Status LEDs for both directions and calibration.
• Read the tinyESC review in SERVO Magazine
These speed controllers are perfectly matched to our own line of Gold Spark
and Silver Spark
motors, Copals, Sanyos, B16s, B62s, etc. For the short operating times of robots, anything up to 5A stall can be run by tinyESCs.