FingerTech tinyESCs pack the most power into the smallest package! Don't sacrifice space and weight on bulky motor controllers - tinyESCs are what the champions use!
Version 2.4 now includes backwards-polarity protection - plugging a battery in backwards will not destroy a tinyESC! There is also now protection on the 5V receiver line so that other BECs will not affect the tinyESC - no need to disconnect the red wire anymore!
• Bi-directional brushed motor controller.
• Ultra-compact and lightweight.
• Undervoltage, overcurrent, overtemp protection.
• Internal BEC (battery eliminator circuit) provides 5V to receiver - no extra receiver battery required!
• Calibrate function allows precision driving.
• Status LEDs for both directions and calibration.
• Read the tinyESC review in SERVO Magazine (v2.0)
These speed controllers are perfectly matched to our own line of Gold Spark
and Silver Spark
motors, Copals, Sanyos, B16s, B62s, Kitbots 1000RPM, etc. For the short operating times of robots, anything up to 5A stall can be run by tinyESCs.