The new Silver Spark line of motors has the same 16mm diameter as the Gold Sparks
, but the gears are a larger pitch. This means less worrying about stripping teeth in your bigger or heavier applications!
• Extra-long 3mm shaft for mounting wheels directly with the option to use a bearing block
for support on the wheel's far side.
• Same 11mm face mount pattern as Gold Spark motors.
• All-metal spur gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
• 9 different gear ratios for a wide range of rpm and torque to choose from. One twice as fast, and one twice as slow as the Gold Sparks!
• Please note:
22.2:1 ratio not recommended for new designs - this ratio is being discontinued because of unresolvable quality issues.
• Weights from 28 - 32grams (0.99 - 1.13oz). (see details)