Not logged in
Product(s) in cart
Product(s) in cart |
We're really sorry...
...we don't currently have that one in stock
Please add your email and we'll notify you when it's back
» Motors & Mounts
FingerTech "Gold Spark" 16mm Gearmotor
Based on 12 ratings. (
FingerTech's Gold Spark motors are great for hobby use and in competition robots such as mini-sumo and line following. If your application will be close to or exceeding the torque limits listed below, check out our
• The extra-long 3mm shaft is triple-supported internally so that wheels can be mounted directly.
• All-metal spur gear reduction gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
• 9 different gear ratios for a wide range of rpm and torque to choose from (see details).
• Only 28grams (0.99oz).
FingerTech "Silver Spark" 16mm Gearmotor
Based on 16 ratings. (
The Silver Spark line of motors has the same 16mm diameter as the
, but the gears are a larger pitch. This means less worrying about stripping teeth in your bigger or heavier applications!
• Extra-long 3mm shaft for mounting wheels directly with the option to use a
for support on the wheel's far side.
• Same 11mm face mount pattern as Gold Spark motors.
• All-metal spur gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
• 9 different gear ratios for a wide range of rpm and torque to choose from. One twice as fast, and one twice as slow as the Gold Sparks!
• Weights from 28 - 32grams (0.99 - 1.13oz). (see details)
FingerTech Bearing Block
Based on 3 ratings. (
• This bearing block can be used as a motor mount for 16mm gearmotors (such as our Spark motors) or as a simple bearing block for a 3mm shaft.
• The bearing works with the Spark Motors by aligning the mounting holes to the Spark mounting holes and offers additional shaft support.
FingerTech Flat Motor Mount (pair)
Based on 1 ratings. (
These anodized 6061 aluminum Flat Motor Mounts are used to face-mount motors to flat robot sides.
• Includes a pair of mounts with countersunk mounting holes.
• 11mm hole pattern for Antweight motors like Gold Spark, Silver Spark, etc.
• 17mm hole pattern for Beetleweight motors like Kitbots 1000RPM, etc.
FingerTech L-Bracket Motor Mount (pair)
Based on 2 ratings. (
These anodized aluminum motor mounts will fit just about any small motor with mounting hole distances from 10mm - 12.5mm (0.39 - 0.49in). Especially suited to both Gold and Silver Spark motors, they will also hold all "Mini Metal Gearmotors", small Copal motors, Maxon motors, etc.
• Seven different mounting slots will fit up to 3mm or 4-40 sized screws.
• Width: 16mm (0.63in)
• Height: 19.8mm (0.78in)
• Length: 18.6mm (0.73in)
• Thickness: 1.45mm (0.057in)
• Shaft height: A motor with 11mm hole spacing will raise the motor shaft up to 11.7mm (0.46in).
• Only 1.5grams (0.05oz) each!
FingerTech Servo Mount (pair)
These anodized 6061 aluminum Servo Mounts can hold your servos secure in a variety of positions.
• Mount right on the base with the lower holes, or spaced off the base using the higher mounting holes.
HXT 12kg Metal Gear Servo
Based on 1 ratings. (
• Standard-sized servo.
• Metal gears for super high torque.
• 18kg-cm (250oz-in) @ 9V
• Only 56grams (1.98oz).
Aluminum Servo Arm
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Servo Arm
• Fits Futaba 25T servo splines, as in the
HXT12K metal gear servo
• Is a plastic servo arm the weak link in your robot? Beef it up with a metal arm!
Aluminum Servo Saver
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Servo Saver
• Includes inserts for Futaba, Hitec, and JR servo splines.
• Don't let your servo's gears take all the force! Protect them with a servo saver.
Best Selling Items (Last 60 days):
FingerTech Mini Power Switch
Based on 16 ratings.
FingerTech 'Viper' Combat Robot Kit
Based on 8 ratings.
FingerTech tinyESC v2
Based on 19 ratings.
Terms & Conditions