New! We have a limited number of modified Bearing Blocks that include a slot for mounting any 12x10mm gearbox such as Sanyo micro motors. Just note in the Additional Comments section during checkout that you would like the modified blocks!
This bearing block can be used as a motor mount for 16mm gearmotors (such as our Spark motors) or as a simple bearing block for a 3mm shaft. The bearing works with the Spark Motors by aligning the mounting holes to the Spark mounting holes and offers additional shaft support.
• Includes pressed-in 3mm shielded ball bearing
• Twelve 4-40 threaded holes for mounting in many orientations
• Height: 19.05mm (0.75in)
• Width: 25.4mm (1.0in)
• Thickness: 4.76mm (0.188in)
• Only 5grams (0.18oz) each!
• To mount motors, use 2-56 x 1/4" screws
• To fasten mounts, use 4-40 screws
• See Drawing
for hole locations