If your robot has to take a lot of abuse - landing hard on the wheels, etc - these deep-groove ball bearings are what you need.
- Perfect for distributing forces into the frame and reducing friction and motor load.
- Use these to support motor shafts, weapon shafts, and other axles with one or two flanged ball bearings.
- A side flange allows fitting into panels without pushing through the hole.
- Available in a variety of metric and US sizes.
- MR63ZZ (non-flanged) is available here as well. If you need to replace the bearing in your Bearing Block, this is the one to get.
Chrome steel construction, double shielded and oiled for extended life and high RPM.
| ||Bore Dia (d)||Outer Dia (D)||Flange Dia (Df)||Width (Ws)||Flange Width (Wfs)||Dynamic Load Rating (Newtons)||Static Load Rating (Newtons)||Max Speed|