Not logged in
Home » Categories » All Products
• Exactly what your bots need! Lithium Polymer (lipoly) batteries are very lightweight cells and hold a higher percentage of their capacity at the rated discharge rate than many competitive products on the market which means longer run times.
• These high-discharge packs have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
• Six capacities of: 120, 180, 250, 300, 360, and 450mAh
• Now available: End-tapped Corner Lengths!
Note: Mini (6-32) Full-length is currently 7mm square rather than 0.25inch. The manufacturer wanted us to switch all sizes to metric, but we will try to find a different factory instead, and keep the product the same as it has been in the past.
• Tired of tapping dozens (or hundreds!) of holes to hold your robot together? Grab yourself some FingerTech NutStrip and save your taps!
• NutStrip is the ideal way to fasten panels together at right angles.
• Made from 6061-T6 anodized aircraft aluminum
• Four sizes to suit bots from fleaweights up to heavyweights!
• Available in full-length, short lengths, and new corner lengths!
• Want to be at the top of the minisumo class but your robot's wheels keep slipping? Look no further!
• Top-quality competition wheels made from high-traction polyurethane and injection-molded hubs.
This Brushless Motor and ESC combo are perfect for spinning the FingerTech Beater Bar. Can be run on 7.4V or 11.1V for up to 15k RPM! Includes motor, mount, speed controller, and S3M pulley/belt.
FingerTech's Gold Spark motors are great for hobby use and in competition robots such as mini-sumo and line following. If your application will be close to or exceeding the specified torque limits, check out our Silver Spark motors.
• The extra-long 3mm shaft is triple-supported internally so that wheels can be mounted directly.
• All-metal spur gear reduction gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
• 9 different gear ratios for a wide range of rpm and torque to choose from (see details).
• Only 28grams (0.99oz).
« Previous | 1 | 2 | Next »
Best Selling Items (Last 60 days):