Not logged in
Home » Categories » FingerTech ProductsKits and PartsBatteries & ChargersBearingsBuilding MaterialsConnectors & SwitchesElectronicsGift CertificatesWheels & HubsMotors & MountsPulleys & BeltsRadio EquipmentServos & MountsTools & FastenersWeapon Systems
• Like our Banana For Scale? Now you can have a set of extremely portable, infinitely versatile, adhesive-backed smaller vinyl versions, without that pesky third dimension.
• Yes, these stickers are actually TO SCALE! The larger sticker's scale is 1/2cm & 1/4in squares. The smaller sticker uses 1/4cm & 1/8in squares.
Our specialty Timing Pulleys and Belts are the perfect solution for transmitting power from motors to wheels or shafts.
While O-Rings and round belts will slip under tension, timing belts have teeth that ensure a positive lock to the pulleys.
Ten pulley sizes means there are 55 different ratio combinations to choose from!
Use with FingerTech Timing Belts, or any other 3mm pitch belt.
• S3M pitch (3mm high-torque)
• Belt Width (maximum): 4mm
• Sizes: 9 Teeth - 42 Teeth
• Bore: 3mm (9T, 15T and 16T can be drilled up to 5/32", larger pulleys can be drilled up to 1/4")
This double-wide pulley allows TWO belts - one to a front and one to a rear wheel, or two to your weapon for extra strength!
• Belt Width (maximum) : 8mm
• Size: 15 Teeth
• Bore: 3mm - Can be drilled up to 7.14mm (9/32")
Timing pulleys and belts are the best way to transmit power from your motor to drive wheels or a spinning weapon.
A range of thirty-two belt sizes allows you to design your robot then pick a belt, rather than the other way around!
Use with our FingerTech S3M pulleys, or any other 3mm pitch pulley.
•S3M pitch (3mm high-torque)
•Circumferences: 120mm (40T) - 408mm (136T).
• Now available: End-tapped Corner Lengths!
• Tired of tapping dozens (or hundreds!) of holes to hold your robot together? Grab yourself some FingerTech NutStrip and save your taps!
• NutStrip is the ideal way to fasten panels together at right angles.
• Made from 6061-T6 anodized aircraft aluminum
• Four sizes to suit bots from fleaweights up to heavyweights!
• Available in full-length, short lengths, and new corner lengths!
FingerTech's Blade Hub is the best way to attach a blade to a shaft. It uses a flange nut to hold the blade tightly, meaning you can use off-the-shelf sawblades without needing to drill screw holes into hardened steel! Custom blades can be made stronger by not having those same mounting screw holes.
• The stepped design allows use of blades with different bore sizes (10mm, 16mm (5/8in), and 20mm).
• A clamp mount with two screws attaches the hub to your weapon motor shaft. (Remember to apply thread-lock.) (This replaces the 8-32 setscrew in the previous version.)
• The hub has a 6-32 threaded hole so that your horizontal spinner robot can rest on a screw head and not be pulled in different directions when the blade spins. Also useful for supporting the hub's far side in vertical spinners.
• High-quality neoprene foam tires mated with our popular Twist Hubs give you a lightweight, shock-absorbing, high-traction solution for transferring power to the ground.
• Unlike hobby airplane wheels, the diameter will always be accurate and the material won't change between batches.
• Diameters from 25.4mm-76.2mm (1.0in-3.0in) in 6.35mm (0.25in) increments.
• Widths of 12.7mm and 19.1mm (0.5in and 0.75in)
• Wheels sold in pairs.
Note: Snap Hubs are being replaced by our new and improved Twist Hubs. We've ordered one last batch for people to buy spares, but we will not be carrying Snap Ring Pliers anymore so Snap Hubs are not recommended for new projects.
• Foam wheels are the preferred choice for combat robots because they absorb impacts and save your drive motors from stripping teeth!
• Combine with our FingerTech Foam Wheels, or if you already have Lite Flites (or their thinner counterpart Lectra Lites) they can be used with Snap Hubs too!
• With Snap Hubs, you can easily and securely mount these foam tires to your robot.
• The foam tire is held tightly by a custom washer, and features a recess to keep the snap ring from getting hit by weapons.
• The hub is secured to the motor shaft by a strong 8-32 setscrew.
• Available with 3mm and 4mm shaft bore, but can be drilled out as big as 6.35mm (0.25in).
• Make sure to choose the correct Thin/Wide size to match your wheels.
• This polycarbonate key will let you lock and unlock your FingerTech Twist Hubs without scratching the anodized surface.
• Shaped to allow motor shafts to protrude through the wheel.
• Foam wheels are the preferred choice for combat robots because they absorb impacts and save your drive motors from stripping teeth.
• Use Twist Hubs to mount our FingerTech Foam Wheels, or if you already have Lite Flites (or their thinner counterpart Lectra Lites) they can be used with Twist Hubs too!
• With Twist Hubs, you can easily and securely mount these foam tires to your robot.
• The foam tire is held tightly by a custom locking washer, which must be pressed in and turned 90 degrees to release.
• Replacement 3mm bore, 0.75" wide Snap Hubs for the Viper Combat Robot Kit.
• Replacement 3mm bore, 0.75" wide Twist Hubs for the Viper Combat Robot Kit.
• Want to be at the top of the minisumo class but your robot's wheels keep slipping? Look no further!
• Top-quality competition wheels made from high-traction polyurethane and injection-molded hubs.
• If you will be mounting your Mecanum Wheels on different robots or replace the motors and need a different shaft bore size, you will want to pick up some extra mounts.
• Bore is 3mm, can be drilled out to accommodate up to 1/4" shafts.
• Includes 6-32 setscrew
• Available in aluminum and delrin.
Updates! The Viper now uses our new and improved Twist Hubs! It also includes a JST-to-9V Adapter cable so you can power it with a 9V battery instead of a lipoly battery (saving you the cost of battery and charger until you are ready to upgrade!). We've also updated the sticker. :)
• The Viper Combat Robot Kit is quite simply the best way to get into combat robotics. You will not find a cheaper robot kit with this functionality and expandability anywhere else.
• The Viper kit comes with everything you need to get started in competitive robotics:
- Chassis, motors, wheels, speed controllers, armor, and an easy to follow instruction manual. Radio and lipoly battery options are available if you need them too.
• Once you've mastered the basics, upgrade your kit to a Lifter or a Spinner with optional add-ons!
• Take your Viper Combat Robot kit to the next level by adding a powerful servo-actuated lifting arm!
• Add a powerful servo and lifting arm to lift and topple your opponents.
• Mounts on the existing Viper Combat Robot
• No soldering required!
• Add a vicious horizontal spinner weapon to your Viper Combat Robot!
• High-speed brushless motor and controller plus a FingerTech Blade Hub.
• Mounts on the existing Viper Combat Robot. (Requires modifying the original plastic armor, or buy a new set here: Horizontal Spinner Armor Set)
(Blade not included. Shown with Titanium 6-inch Weapon Blade)
This version of the Vertical Spinner Add-On has been discontinued. Watch for the new version, coming soon!
• Add a vicious vertical spinner weapon to your Viper Combat Robot!
• Mounts on the existing Viper Combat Robot. (Requires modifying the original plastic armor, or buy a new set here: Vertical Spinner Armor Set)
(Blade not included. Shown with Titanium 2-inch Weapon Blade)
This style of blade has been discontinued. Check out the new 3.5" version!
• This small weapon bar is ideal for small vertical spinners.
• Mounts with the FingerTech Blade Hub.
• This asymmetric Gr5 titanium weapon bar is ideal for vertical spinners. Use single, or stack two or more for a wider bite!
• Includes a 4-hole screw pattern that can be used with the Blade Hub or with your own custom hub.
• This double-sided weapon bar can be used for horizontal spinners or really big "Nightmare"-style vertical spinners
This Brushless Motor and ESC combo are perfect for spinning the FingerTech Beater Bar. Can be run on 7.4V or 11.1V for up to 15k RPM! Includes motor, mount, speed controller, and S3M pulley/belt.
• This Brushless Inrunner is what we use in the Beater Bar Electronics. Its size and power make it ideal for beetleweight robot weapons (and aggressively ambitious for antweight weapons!)
• With an inrunner, you don't have to worry about wires getting caught by a spinning outer can.
Replacement Delrin Flange for the FingerTech Beater Bar.
Replacement shaft and locknut for the FingerTech Beater Bar.
This Grade 8 hardware has 25% higher strength than Grade 5 (150,000psi vs 120,000psi).
Version 2.6: A code re-write from the bottom up has things running faster and smoother, with a more intuitive Calibration routine.
FingerTech tinyESCs pack the most power into the smallest package! Don't sacrifice space and weight on bulky motor controllers - tinyESCs are what the champions use!
Version 2.5 does away with the calibration header and jumper. Now, to enter the calibrate routine at any time you simply short the calibrate pads. Short them once again when you are done and the routine saves and exits!
Version 2.4 introduced backwards-polarity protection - plugging a battery in backwards will not destroy a tinyESC! There is also now protection on the 5V receiver line so that other BECs will not affect the tinyESC - no need to disconnect the red wire anymore!
• Bi-directional brushed motor controller.
• Ultra-compact and lightweight.
• Undervoltage, overcurrent, overtemp protection.
• Internal BEC (battery eliminator circuit) provides 5V to receiver - no extra receiver battery required!
• Calibrate function allows precision driving.
• Status LEDs for both directions and calibration.
• Read the tinyESC review in SERVO Magazine (v2.0) and (v2.4)
These speed controllers are perfectly matched to our own line of Gold Spark and Silver Spark motors, Copals, Sanyos, B16s, B62s, Kitbots 1000RPM, etc. For the short operating times of robots, anything up to 5A stall can be run by tinyESCs.
New Red-Green-Blue color cycling LED!
• Most events require clearly visible power indicator LEDs to know if your robot is on or off. These make it easy by plugging right into your receiver!
• Superbright LEDs are highly visible. Come in five six colors: Red, White, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Multi-Color!
• Includes a panel mount clip for easy installation.
FingerTech's Gold Spark motors are great for hobby use and in competition robots such as mini-sumo and line following. If your application will be close to or exceeding the specified torque limits, check out our Silver Spark motors.
• The extra-long 3mm shaft is triple-supported internally so that wheels can be mounted directly.
• All-metal spur gear reduction gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
• 9 different gear ratios for a wide range of rpm and torque to choose from (see details).
• Only 28grams (0.99oz).
• This bearing block can be used as a motor mount for 16mm gearmotors (such as our Spark motors) or as a simple bearing block for a 3mm shaft.
• The bearing works with the Spark Motors by aligning the mounting holes to the Spark mounting holes and offers additional shaft support.
These anodized 6061 aluminum Flat Motor Mounts are used to face-mount motors to flat robot sides.
• Includes a pair of mounts with countersunk mounting holes.
• 11mm hole pattern for Antweight motors like Gold Spark, Silver Spark, etc.
• 17mm hole pattern for Beetleweight motors like Kitbots 1000RPM, etc.
These anodized 6061 aluminum Servo Mounts can hold your servos secure in a variety of positions.
• Mount right on the base with the lower holes, or spaced off the base using the higher mounting holes.