Not logged in
Home » Categories » FingerTech ProductsKits and PartsBatteries & ChargersBearingsBuilding MaterialsConnectors & SwitchesElectronicsGift CertificatesWheels & HubsMotors & MountsPulleys & BeltsRadio EquipmentServos & MountsTools & FastenersWeapon Systems
• Now available: End-tapped Corner Lengths!
• Tired of tapping dozens (or hundreds!) of holes to hold your robot together? Grab yourself some FingerTech NutStrip and save your taps!
• NutStrip is the ideal way to fasten panels together at right angles.
• Made from 6061-T6 anodized aircraft aluminum
• Four sizes to suit bots from fleaweights up to heavyweights!
• Available in full-length, short lengths, and new corner lengths!
FingerTech's Blade Hub is the best way to attach a blade to a shaft. It uses a flange nut to hold the blade tightly, meaning you can use off-the-shelf sawblades without needing to drill screw holes into hardened steel! Custom blades can be made stronger by not having those same mounting screw holes.
• The stepped design allows use of blades with different bore sizes (10mm, 16mm (5/8in), and 20mm).
• A clamp mount with two screws attaches the hub to your weapon motor shaft. (Remember to apply thread-lock.) (This replaces the 8-32 setscrew in the previous version.)
• The hub has a 6-32 threaded hole so that your horizontal spinner robot can rest on a screw head and not be pulled in different directions when the blade spins. Also useful for supporting the hub's far side in vertical spinners.
• Want to be at the top of the minisumo class but your robot's wheels keep slipping? Look no further!
• Top-quality competition wheels made from high-traction polyurethane and injection-molded hubs.
• This small weapon bar is ideal for vertical spinners (see our [upcoming] Viper V.Spin Add-On)
• Mounts with the FingerTech Blade Hub.
• This double-sided weapon bar can be used for horizontal spinners or really big "Nightmare"-style vertical spinners
This Brushless Motor and ESC combo are perfect for spinning the FingerTech Beater Bar. Can be run on 7.4V or 11.1V for up to 15k RPM! Includes motor, mount, speed controller, and S3M pulley/belt.
Replacement Delrin Flange for the FingerTech Beater Bar.
Version 2.5: A customer survey told us that people would prefer a different method of calibrating, so we listened! There is no longer a physical 2-pin Calibrate header for entering the routine - now it is done by shorting two pcb pads temporarily to enter and shorting again to save/exit the routine.
FingerTech tinyESCs pack the most power into the smallest package! Don't sacrifice space and weight on bulky motor controllers - tinyESCs are what the champions use!
Version 2.5 does away with the calibration header and jumper. Now, to enter the calibrate routine at any time you simply short the calibrate pads. Short them once again when you are done and the routine saves and exits!
Version 2.4 introduced backwards-polarity protection - plugging a battery in backwards will not destroy a tinyESC! There is also now protection on the 5V receiver line so that other BECs will not affect the tinyESC - no need to disconnect the red wire anymore!
• Bi-directional brushed motor controller.
• Ultra-compact and lightweight.
• Undervoltage, overcurrent, overtemp protection.
• Internal BEC (battery eliminator circuit) provides 5V to receiver - no extra receiver battery required!
• Calibrate function allows precision driving.
• Status LEDs for both directions and calibration.
• Read the tinyESC review in SERVO Magazine (v2.0) and (v2.4)
These speed controllers are perfectly matched to our own line of Gold Spark and Silver Spark motors, Copals, Sanyos, B16s, B62s, Kitbots 1000RPM, etc. For the short operating times of robots, anything up to 5A stall can be run by tinyESCs.
FingerTech's Gold Spark motors are great for hobby use and in competition robots such as mini-sumo and line following. If your application will be close to or exceeding the specified torque limits, check out our Silver Spark motors.
• The extra-long 3mm shaft is triple-supported internally so that wheels can be mounted directly.
• All-metal spur gear reduction gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
• 9 different gear ratios for a wide range of rpm and torque to choose from (see details).
• Only 28grams (0.99oz).
• This bearing block can be used as a motor mount for 16mm gearmotors (such as our Spark motors) or as a simple bearing block for a 3mm shaft.
• The bearing works with the Spark Motors by aligning the mounting holes to the Spark mounting holes and offers additional shaft support.