Not logged in
Home » Categories » Kits and PartsBatteries & ChargersBearingsBuilding MaterialsConnectors & SwitchesElectronicsGift CertificatesWheels & HubsMotors & MountsPulleys & BeltsRadio EquipmentServos & MountsTools & FastenersWeapon SystemsClearance!
50pk of 3in black wire with one end stripped and tinned
25pk of 4in black wire with both ends stripped and tinned
Lithium Polymer Charge Sack 18x22cm (6.25 x 8.5in)
10pack of Prop Adaptors (for 1/8in shaft) & Motor Mounts (for 28mm OD brushless motors)
Similar feeder wedgelet to what is in the Vertical Spinner Add-On, but made with an angle that doesn't quite touch the ground when attached to a Viper front wedge. PDF: V-Spin_Wedgelet_R1.PDF
XT60 to T-Plug Charge Lead 20cm (8in)
Nano-Tech 350mAh 1S 3.7v 65C Lipoly Pack. See details for shipping method restrictions.
10-pack of 2-Pin JST-RCY female connector. Wires are 10cm (4in) long. Insulation is some sort of soft PVC. Not bad, just not as flexible as our silicone-insulated JST connectors.
Note: These "short" and "full" lengths are being standardized to lengths by hole count (2x1, 4x4, 15x15, and Corner) and can be found here. Good news for you: Clearance sale prices!
• Tired of tapping dozens (or hundreds!) of holes to hold your robot together? Grab yourself some FingerTech NutStrip and save your taps!• NutStrip is the ideal way to fasten panels together at right angles.• Made from 6061-T6 anodized aircraft aluminum• Four fastener sizes to suit bots from fleaweights up to heavyweights!• Available in three configurations: Short (4x4 holes), Full Length, and Corners with 2x1 holes plus an end-tapped hole.
• These deep-groove ball bearings have a flange to allow fitting into panels without pushing through the hole.
• If you robot has to take a lot of abuse - landing hard on the wheels, etc - these ball bearings are perfect for distributing the force into the frame. Also excellent for reducing friction and motor load.
• Support motor shafts, weapon shafts, and other axles with one or two flanged ball bearings.
Same as current Blade Hub revision but using aluminum clamp and threaded portion is 2.5mm shorter. (And red colors might differ slightly.)
Snap Ring Pliers with small 1mm (0.039in) tips. (Might need minor filing.) These are for INTERNAL snap rings and are not intended for our Snap Hubs.
Same as the regular 4mm x 0.05" Snap Hubs but with some nicks, scratches and color mismatches.
Same as the regular 4mm x 0.05" Snap Hubs but the anodization process left the bore oversized: 4.20~4.25mm.Perfect if you intend to bore these out for larger shafts!
• High Voltage (9.6V-12V) Servo
• Titanium gears for maximum torque - 20.6kg-cm (286oz-in) @ 11.1V
• Only 56grams (1.98oz)
DS3215 15KG Large Torque Digital Servo
• These servos are the strongest we could find for their price. Higher torque than our old favorite HXT12k in the same package.
• Standard-sized servo.
• Metal gears and super high torque.
• 18kg-cm (250oz-in) @ 9V
• Clockwise rotation with positive pulse. - If you need this servo to turn the opposite direction, simply reverse your transmitter channel