Version 2.5: A customer survey told us that people would prefer a different method of calibrating, so we listened! There is no longer a physical 2-pin Calibrate header for entering the routine - now it is done by shorting two pcb pads temporarily to enter and shorting again to save/exit the routine.
FingerTech tinyESCs pack the most power into the smallest package! Don't sacrifice space and weight on bulky motor controllers - tinyESCs are what the champions use!
Version 2.5 does away with the calibration header and jumper. Now, to enter the calibrate routine at any time you simply short the calibrate pads. Short them once again when you are done and the routine saves and exits!
Version 2.4 introduced backwards-polarity protection - plugging a battery in backwards will not destroy a tinyESC! There is also now protection on the 5V receiver line so that other BECs will not affect the tinyESC - no need to disconnect the red wire anymore!
• Bi-directional brushed motor controller.
• Ultra-compact and lightweight.
• Undervoltage, overcurrent, overtemp protection.
• Internal BEC (battery eliminator circuit) provides 5V to receiver - no extra receiver battery required!
• Calibrate function allows precision driving.
• Status LEDs for both directions and calibration.
• Read the tinyESC review in SERVO Magazine (v2.0) and (v2.4)
These speed controllers are perfectly matched to our own line of Gold Spark and Silver Spark motors, Copals, Sanyos, B16s, B62s, Kitbots 1000RPM, etc. For the short operating times of robots, anything up to 5A stall can be run by tinyESCs.