Combat Robot Kit comes with everything you need to get started in combat robotics.
- The custom-formed 6061-T6 Aluminum chassis has plenty of strength and space for additional components and upgrades.
- A 6-Channel radio transmitter and receiver pair leaves four channels free to add any active devices you desire. (Optional, in case you already have a radio.)
- Two FingerTech "Silver Spark" 33.3:1 ratio gearmotors with 2.25" Snap Wheels provide both speed and pushing power.
- Two FingerTech "tinyESC" speed controllers translate the radio receiver commands into motor movement and provide 5V power to the radio.
- Polycarbonate combat armor keeps the components safe.
kit is fully intended to be sawed, drilled, modified, and upgraded. Recommended for ages 10+ (6+ with a parent).
Its base weight is only 313grams (11.0oz) leaving:
• 141grams (4.97oz) for additional parts if entering the Antweight (1lb) weight class
• 1049g (37.0oz) if entering the Beetleweight (3lb) weight class. (The Viper is mainly run in the Antweight 1lb class)
These add-ons fit right onto the existing Viper robot chassis - no machining or soldering required!
Viper Lifter add-on
Take your Viper Combat Robot kit to the next level by adding a powerful servo-actuated lifting arm!
Viper Spinner add-on
Add a vicious horizontal spinner weapon to your Viper Combat Robot!
*Transmitter and receiver are required. If you already have them, you can say "No" to the Radio Option below.
Body Width: 16.5cm (6.5in)
Length: 14cm (5.5in)
Body Height: 3cm (1.18in)
Weight: 313grams (11.04oz)
Transmitter and receiver are required. If you don't have them already, you can add them with the option below.
-"Radio option" includes: T6A Radio Transmitter
, TR6A receiver
-"Charger option" includes: Lipoly charger
, Power Supply
-Transmitter requires 8 AA batteries.
-An optional programming cable
can be used to reprogram the functions on the transmitter. Viper radios come programmed for mixed driving (most common) but if you prefer tank-style 2-stick driving you will need to reprogram.