• High-quality neoprene foam tires mated with our popular Twist Hubs
give you a lightweight, shock-absorbing, high-traction solution for transferring power to the ground.
• Unlike hobby airplane wheels, the diameter will always be accurate and the material won't change between batches.
• Diameters from 25.4mm-76.2mm (1.0in-3.0in) in 6.35mm (0.25in) increments.
• Widths of 12.7mm and 19.1mm (0.5in and 0.75in)
• 10mm bore for a snug stretch-fit on Twist Hubs
• Includes: One pair of wheels. (Twist Hubs sold separately. Make sure to buy the correct Thin/Wide to match your wheels.)
Foam wheels are excellent at preventing shock from destroying delicate gearmotors. If they get hit, the wheel will usually only tear or lose a chunk, unlike hard wheels that will break and immobilize your robot.
As with any foam wheel, once you have mounted them on your hub it is a good idea to spin the wheel while sanding it to make it perfectly true.