Lite Flites (and their thinner counterpart Lectra Lites) are the most popular robot wheels due to their very light weight, shock-absorbtion and surprisingly good traction. Their one flaw is the plastic hub that is difficult to secure to a motor shaft. Well not any more!
With Snap Hubs, you can easily and securely mount these foam tires to your robot.
- Anodized 6061 aluminum for high strength and low weight.
- The foam tire is held tightly by a custom washer, and features a recess to prevent the snap ring from coming off unintentionally.
- The hub is secured to the motor shaft by a strong 8-32 setscrew which uses a 5/64" hex wrench.
- Available with 3mm and 4mm shaft bore, but can be drilled out as big as 6.35mm (0.25in)
- Lectra Lite size (0.50in wide) weighs 6g each, Lite Flite (0.75in wide) weighs 7g each. (Remember that you will be removing the 3g plastic hubs first!)
Download the Datasheet Drawing