Note: For 120, 180, 250, 300, 360, and 450mAh capacities, see the new "Galaxy" lipo packs.
• Lithium Polymer batteries are very lightweight cells, but have a greater power density than NiCads and NiMH.
• Lipoly holds a higher percentage of their capacity at the rated discharge rate than many competitive products on the market which means longer run times.
• These cells have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• LiPoly cells do not develop bad memory during charging.
• High-discharge packs - Get the most from your batteries! A higher C rating allows you to pull a higher current from the same sized pack!
- Configuration: 3S (11.1V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Max charge rate: 5C (5x the pack mAh rating)
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (9.9V for a 3S pack). We sell Lipo Battery Monitors
to give an audible warning when the pack reaches this limit.
||Maximum current discharge:
(Burst is for 15 seconds)
(W x L x H)
|25C Cont (4.5A), 40C Burst (7.2A)
25C Cont (9.3A), 40C Burst (14.8A)
25C Cont (11.5A), 40C Burst (18.4A)
25C Cont (23.8A), 50C Burst (47.5A)
|21 x 35 x 16mm
31 x 56 x 14mm
31 x 58 x 16mm
25 x 75 x 21mm
|19 grams (0.67oz)
39 grams (1.38oz)
46 grams (1.62oz)
66 grams (2.33oz)