Note: For 120, 180, 250, 300, 360, and 450mAh capacities, see the new "Galaxy" lipo packs.
• Lithium Polymer batteries are very lightweight cells, but have a greater power density than NiCads and NiMH.
• Lipoly holds a higher percentage of their capacity at the rated discharge rate than many competitive products on the market which means longer run times.
• These cells have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• LiPoly cells do not develop bad memory during charging.
• High-discharge packs - Get the most from your batteries! A higher C rating allows you to pull a higher current from the same sized pack!
- Configuration: 2S (7.4V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Max charge rate: 5C (5x the pack mAh rating)
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (6.6V for a 2S pack). We sell Lipo Battery Monitors
to give an audible warning when the pack reaches this limit.
||Maximum current discharge:
(Burst is for 15 seconds)
(W x L x H)
|25C Cont (3.0A), 40C Burst (4.8A)
25C Cont (4.5A), 40C Burst (7.2A)
35C Cont (9.1A), 70C Burst (18.2A)
35C Cont (10.5A), 70C Burst (21.0A)
25C Cont (9.3A), 40C Burst (14.8A)
25C Cont (11.5A), 40C Burst (18.4A)
25C Cont (21.3A), 50C Burst (42.5A)
25C Cont (23.8A), 50C Burst (47.5A)
|21 x 35 x 9mm
20 x 35 x 10mm
20 x 35 x 15mm
18 x 45 x 13mm
31 x 58 x 10mm
31 x 57 x 11mm
30 x 55 x 15mm
25 x 72 x 14mm
|9 grams (0.32oz)
13 grams (0.46oz)
16 grams (0.56oz)
17 grams (0.60oz)
27 grams (0.95oz)
31 grams (1.09oz)
48 grams (1.69oz)
46 grams (1.62oz)