• Replacement 2S (7.4V) 300mAh lipoly battery for the Viper kit
• Lithium Polymer batteries are very lightweight cells, but have a greater power density than NiCads and NiMH.
• Lipoly holds a higher percentage of their capacity at the rated discharge rate than many competitive products on the market which means longer run times.
• These cells have no problem with the large current requirements of combat robots.
• LiPoly cells do not develop bad memory during charging.
• High-discharge packs - Get the most from your batteries! A higher C rating allows you to pull a higher current from the same sized pack!
- Configuration: 2S (7.4V)
- High quality silicone-insulated wire for high current applications.
- Max charge rate: 2C (2x the pack mAh rating)
- Current: 45C Cont (13.5A), 90C Burst (27.0A) (Burst is for 15 seconds)
- Mating Connector: JST
- Dimensions: 19 x 50 x 14mm
- Weight: 19 grams (0.67oz)
* Do not discharge Lipo batteries below 3.3V per cell (6.6V for a 2S pack). We sell Lipo Battery Monitors
to give an audible warning when the pack reaches this limit.