• Give your robot a brain! The Kingduino Uno is an excellent control board for the Cobra Mini-Sumo Kit
• Add our PCB Mount Kit
to make mounting to the Cobra extra easy!
• Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
• Arduino can sense the environment by receiving input from a variety of sensors and can affect its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and other actuators. The microcontroller on the board is programmed using the Arduino programming language (based on Wiring) and the Arduino development environment (based on Processing). Arduino projects can be stand-alone or they can communicate with software running on a computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP).
• The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. Instead, it features the Atmega16U2 (Atmega8U2 up to version R2) programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
• Revision 2 of the Uno board has a resistor pulling the 8U2 HWB line to ground, making it easier to put into DFU mode.
• Revision 3 of the board has the following new features: 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board. In the future, shields will be compatible both with the boards that use the AVR, (which operates @ 5V) and with the Arduino Due that operate @ 3.3V. The second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 6
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
Clock Speed: 16MHz
Dimensions: 75 x 53 x 14.5mm (2.96 x 2.10 x 0.57in)
Weight: 28g (0.99oz)
Requires: USB cable
*Note: Arduino is open-source hardware. This board does not come from Arduino.cc - it is manufactured with the same components and functionality by a different manufacturer.
Arduino IDE Download