Remember login on this computer?
Allow Promotional Emails
(We will never divulge your email to a 3rd party)
Not logged in
Product(s) in cart
Product(s) in cart |
We're really sorry...
...we don't currently have that one in stock
Please add your email and we'll notify you when it's back
» Hubs & Wheels
FingerTech Blade Hub
FingerTech's Blade Hub is the best way to attach a blade to a shaft. It uses a flange nut to hold the blade tightly, meaning you can use off-the-shelf sawblades without needing to drill screw holes into hardened steel! Custom blades can be made stronger by not having those same mounting screw holes.
• The stepped design allows use of blades with different bore sizes (10mm, 16mm (5/8in), and 20mm).
• A clamp mount with two screws attaches the hub to your weapon motor shaft. (Remember to apply thread-lock.) (This replaces the 8-32 setscrew in the previous version.)
• The hub has a 6-32 threaded hole so that your horizontal spinner robot can rest on a screw head and not be pulled in different directions when the blade spins. Also useful for supporting the hub's far side in vertical spinners.
Snap Wheels (pair)
Based on 3 ratings. (
• High-quality neoprene foam tires mated with our popular
give you a lightweight, shock-absorbing, high-traction solution for transferring power to the ground.
• Unlike hobby airplane wheels, the diameter will always be accurate and the material won't change between batches.
• Diameters from 25.4mm-76.2mm (1.0in-3.0in) in 6.35mm (0.25in) increments.
• Widths of 12.7mm and 19.1mm (0.5in and 0.75in)
• Wheels sold in pairs.
Include Snap Hubs?
1.00in x 0.5in
1.25in x 0.5in
1.50in x 0.5in
1.75in x 0.5in
2.00in x 0.5in
2.25in x 0.5in
1.00in x 0.75in
1.25in x 0.75in
1.50in x 0.75in
1.75in x 0.75in
2.00in x 0.75in
2.25in x 0.75in
2.50in x 0.75in
2.75in x 0.75in
3.00in x 0.75in
Snap Ring Pliers - 1mm (0.038in) tips
Based on 1 ratings. (
• Our Snap Hubs use a snap ring with small 1mm (0.039in) holes. Since pliers for these aren't as common as the 1.5mm (0.051in) tips, we are stocking some for your convenience!
FingerTech Snap Hubs (pair)
Based on 2 ratings. (
are the preferred choice for combat robots because they absorb impacts and save your drive motors from stripping teeth!
For a wheel and hub combination, see our
. If you already have Lite Flites (or their thinner counterpart Lectra Lites) they can be used with Snap Hubs too!
With Snap Hubs, you can easily and securely mount these foam tires to your robot.
• The foam tire is held tightly by a custom washer, and features a recess to keep the snap ring from getting hit by weapons.
• The hub is secured to the motor shaft by a strong 8-32 setscrew.
• Available with 3mm and 4mm shaft bore, but can be drilled out as big as 6.35mm (0.25in).
0.50in (Lectra Lites)
0.75in (Lite Flites)
FingerTech Urethane Sumo Wheel (single)
Based on 8 ratings. (
• By popular demand, we have brought our experience from molding mini-sumo wheels into larger Sumo Wheels!
• Our high-traction polyurethane is molded in four sizes around a machined and anodized aluminum hub.
Purple (+4.00 CAD)
Blue (+4.00 CAD)
Yellow (+4.00 CAD)
Green (+4.00 CAD)
Black (+4.00 CAD)
Brown (+4.00 CAD)
Orange (+4.00 CAD)
Custom (+4.00 CAD)
No change (3mm bore)
Enlarge Bore (enter size below) (+2.00 CAD)
1/2" Bore, 1/8" Keyway (+6.00 CAD)
Enlarged Bore Size
(Leave empty if not enlarging)
FingerTech Mini-Sumo Wheels (pair)
Based on 6 ratings. (
• Want to be at the top of the minisumo class but your robot's wheels keep slipping? Look no further!
• Top-quality competition wheels made from high-traction polyurethane and injection-molded hubs.
Purple (+3.00 CAD)
Blue (+3.00 CAD)
Yellow (+3.00 CAD)
Green (+3.00 CAD)
Black (+3.00 CAD)
Brown (+3.00 CAD)
Orange (+3.00 CAD)
Custom (+3.00 CAD)
FingerTech Mecanum Wheels (Set of 4)
Based on 1 ratings. (
• FingerTech's Mecanum Wheels allow any robotics enthusiast to add omni-directional capabilities to their creation.
• The new upgraded version is all-metal construction for maximum strength.
• Precision engineered aluminum hubs and rubber rollers with a customizable mount for any motor shaft size between 3mm - 6mm (0.118" - 0.25").
• Set includes four competition-grade wheels (two "A" side and two "B" side), a 1/16 hex wrench, and instructions for installing and controlling the wheels.
Notify when back in stock
FingerTech Single Mecanum Mount
• If you will be mounting your Mecanum Wheels on different robots or replace the motors and need a different shaft bore size, you will want to pick up some extra mounts.
• Bore is 3mm, can be drilled out to accommodate up to 1/4" shafts.
• Includes 6-32 setscrew
• Available in aluminum and delrin.
FingerTech Lite Hubs (pair)
Based on 8 ratings. (
• Lite Hubs press into Lite Flite and Lectra Lite foam wheels (hobby aircraft wheels found at most hobby stores), providing a secure and very lightweight method of mounting a wheel onto a motor shaft.
• Mount wheels onto any 3mm shaft (Can be drilled out for 1/8" motor shafts)
• A setscrew secures the hub to the shaft. Don't ever glue your wheels to your motors again!
• Don't be intimidated by the low price - Lite Hubs are a great way to attach these common foam wheels to a 3mm shaft.
Best Selling Items (Last 60 days):
FingerTech Mini Power Switch
Based on 16 ratings.
FingerTech 'Viper' Combat Robot Kit
Based on 9 ratings.
FingerTech tinyESC v2
Based on 19 ratings.
Terms & Conditions