These anodized aluminum motor mounts will fit just about any small motor with mounting hole distances from 10mm - 12.5mm (0.39 - 0.49in). Especially suited to both Gold and Silver Spark motors, they will also hold all "Mini Metal Gearmotors", small Copal motors, Maxon motors, etc.
• Seven different mounting slots will fit up to 3mm or 4-40 sized screws.
• Width: 16mm (0.63in)
• Height: 19.8mm (0.78in)
• Length: 18.6mm (0.73in)
• Thickness: 1.45mm (0.057in)
• Shaft height: A motor with 11mm hole spacing will raise the motor shaft up to 11.7mm (0.46in).
• Only 1.5grams (0.05oz) each!
|FingerTech "Gold Spark" 16mm Gearmotor - 19.05 CAD|
|FingerTech's Gold Spark motors are great for hobby use and in competition robots such as mini-sumo and line following. If your application will be close to or exceeding the torque limits listed below, check out our Silver Spark motors.|
• The extra-long 3mm shaft is triple-supported internally so that wheels can be mounted directly.
• All-metal spur gear reduction gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
• 9 different gear ratios for a wide range of rpm and torque to choose from (see details).
• Only 28grams (0.99oz).
|FingerTech "Silver Spark" 16mm Gearmotor - 23.81 CAD|
|The new Silver Spark line of motors has the same 16mm diameter as the Gold Sparks, but the gears are a larger pitch. This means less worrying about stripping teeth in your bigger or heavier applications!|
• Extra-long 3mm shaft for mounting wheels directly with the option to use a bearing block for support on the wheel's far side.
• Same 11mm face mount pattern as Gold Spark motors.
• All-metal spur gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
• 9 different gear ratios for a wide range of rpm and torque to choose from. One twice as fast, and one twice as slow as the Gold Sparks!
• Weights from 28 - 32grams (0.99 - 1.13oz). (see details)